Related Posts with Thumbnails

Anastasia's (Ah-nice-to-see-ya)'s Photography

Welcome! We are now on Instagram, Facebook & Twitter See you there! In the meantime Subscribe to Anastasia's Photography by Email

Thursday, October 8

Outdoor session in Rochester, NY even in winter! | Rochester, NY premier Photographer

#OutdoorPortraitsINRochesterNY

Book Now to reserve a spot in time for the holidays!

To book your #HolidaySession #FallSession contact Anastasia's Photography by Stacy (me) at StacyElwell@yahoo.com or click here! I am located in Penfield, NY (Rochester, NY). Looking forward to hearing from YOU!

You are in great hands with me! Let's create beautiful photographs!

Come join me on Facebook  to keep up on my latest work, contests and more! Please feel free to "LIKE" my Facebook  page too while there to see more. Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!