Related Posts with Thumbnails

Anastasia's (Ah-nice-to-see-ya)'s Photography

Welcome! We are now on Instagram, Facebook & Twitter See you there! In the meantime Subscribe to Anastasia's Photography by Email

Sunday, November 24

"Grow with me" baby Travis 6 months old in Rochester (Penfield) studio | Rochester NY Baby and Newborn Photographer also serving Finger Lakes, Syracuse, Buffalo, Greece Kitchener


Happy Holidays! It's that time of year for beautiful holiday photos! It's been a very busy season! I love nothing more than to create beautiful pictures for families to cherish and enjoys for many years to come. it brings me such joy! Thansgiving is this week and I have so much to be thankful for including you all, thank you for your support, company and I look so forward to meeting you and or seeing you again!

As mentioned on my  Facebook  photography fan page! I'm pretty much booked for this holiday season, still making room for sessions please keep in mind I will do my best to get your photos ready as fast as I can! Limited slots left, they have been going very fast, to book your session please contact me with the message with the contact me tab above or click here or by email at StacyElwell@yahoo.com thx!

I have a  Facebook photography page where I post ALL my lastest photo work at, to keep up on all my creative artistic photo work stop by and *LIKE* Anastasia's Photography at Anastasia's Photography facebook page I would love your likes too! See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!